Monday, August 27, 2007

Martial Arts classes can lower agression in a child







Dear Parents,

There is no better way to find out if a martial arts education is right for your child then to talk with other parents who's children are involved. So here is another success story of two children, both Peaceful Warrirors' and how the arts have impacted and changed their lives for the positive!

"My sons have always been what you would call a 'handful', premature babies often are. My one son had been suspended in grade1, several times, for hands on. For six years I brought them to all the age appropriate agencies within the city for some kind of help for them. Some progress was made, but it was very limited.

Then about 4 years ago, my sons were about six, someone had recommended martial arts to me. I thought "Are you crazy? You actually want me to give my kid the ability to beat someone up? I can see it now, he is going to be expelled from school in the second grade. No way! It's not going to happen." That was my attitute for the next couple of years, all the while still trying to get them the help they needed and deserved. My point of view changed when I heard a story of a child who was like mine and how The Peaceful Warriors' helped him to be able to overcome his anger and agression at school. I has to check things out for myself, so I did. I brought the
boys there to see what they did and one son thought it was a license to kill. This worried me, but the way the children are taught is about self defense and discipline. It is not about beating people up. This was something they very quickly learned and that attitude would not be tolerated. Soon the worry about my son being expelled from school was a distant memory. They are doing much better, socially, in school and the hands on incidents have not been an issue.

If your children are having a difficult time in school or at home the masters are there to listen and help with the problem. If they can they will present the situation to the class and use it as a lesson for the rest of the class without belittleing anyone. It is done with the upmost respect for the child and parents involved.

As a parent I would recommend The Peaceful Warriors' Martial Arts Institute to anyone who cares about his or her child."


Bre-Ann S. Windsor mother of 2 Peaceful Warriors'


Find out today what is possible for your child! Give us a call at 519-962-9820 and talk with an instructor today! Martial Arts in not just an activity for kids to spend time on. It is a life changing education!

Your in the arts,


Master Art Mason,
Founder: The Peaceful Warriors' Martial Arts Institute
519-962-9820
http://www.thepeacefulwarriors.org

No comments: